Terms of Service
By accessing this website (Birthinjuryweb.com) [hereinafter the “website”] which is owned and operated by Cancer Monthly, Inc., you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cancer Monthly, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- BirthInjuryWeb.com is owned and managed by Cancer Monthly, Inc. All of the information provided on this website or by an employee or contractor of Cancer Monthly is for informational purposes only. This website is not a substitute for professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment. This website should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease and it is not a substitute for professional care. You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to an existing treatment. You should not delay in seeking or disregard medical advice based on information on this website or by any employee or contractor of Cancer Monthly. This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. By filling out the form on this website, you agree to be contacted by a Law Firm. Your use of this website does not make you a client of the firm or even a prospective client of the Firm. If you have confidential information that you would like to give to any lawyer at the Firm, please communicate with one if the Firm’s lawyers in person or by telephone–filling out any form on this website WILL NOT create any attorney-client relationship or protect the confidentiality of the information you supply. Neither your receipt of information from this website, nor your use of this website to contact the Firm or one of its lawyers creates an attorney-client relationship between you and the Firm.
- The materials on the website are provided "as is". Cancer Monthly, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cancer Monthly, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cancer Monthly, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cancer Monthly, Inc.'s Internet site, even if Cancer Monthly, Inc. or a Cancer Monthly, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the website could include material, technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cancer Monthly, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Cancer Monthly, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Cancer Monthly, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cancer Monthly, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cancer Monthly, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to the website shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.